EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel kit takes the guesswork out of making your own rain barrel. We include all parts needed to quickly assemble and install a state-of-the-art rain barrel with diverter. The FlexiFit diverter helps prevent overflows and flooding that plague conventional top-fill rain barrels and can damage a home’s foundation. Rain barrels are a convenient way to save water and money. A rain barrel can be located at any downspout around the home, garage or out-building to catch and store rainwater for outdoor watering and washing chores.
- Works with recycled plastic drums and waste barrels (barrel not included)
- Patented FlexiFit helps prevent overflows
- Diverter is easy to install and winterize
- No special tools needed; hole saw included
- Sealed system resists mosquitoes, pests and algae growth
- Spigot and drain with standard garden hose connection
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions