- 65 gallon capacity plus planter
- Self-draining planter top
- Built-in overflow channel
- Made of the industry’s strongest UV-resistant polyethylene resin
- Flat back design to reduce footprint
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity using separately sold linking kit
- Highly resistant to rust, mold, mildew, and rotting
- High quality brass spigot for hose hook-up
- Front, screened overflow to keep water away from your home’s foundation
- Screen to keep out debris, insects, animals, and children
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Add Diverter Kit for $25 (option to swap diverter square with diverter round)
The Rain Wizard Urn is a thing of beauty and clever design. Constructed with thick and durable polyethylene resin which holds up to the harshest elements, the exterior has the appearance of a terra cotta urn. The graceful lines, curves, and garnishes on the exterior make it an accent piece on your homes exterior and not something that just sticks to your house. The flat back design optimizes space used and allows you to position the barrel close to walls or flat areas. The top is the only of its kind that not only acts as a planter space, but also features a unique watering system that leeches excess water from the barrel itself. There is also a channel built into the rim which diverts overflowing water to the front and away from the barrel and home foundation.
You can have piece of mind that you’re helping the environment by conserving water and giving your garden the best water it can get, devoid of harsh chemicals and rich in nutrients. And you can perform that conservation without sacrificing your home’s outer appearance with the very stylish and functional Rain Wizard Urn.