This bottle is the perfect amount to treat a 55 gallon water barrel, but can also be used with smaller 1-gallon supplies so you can always have safe water available. Normally, your emergency water should be dumped and rotated every six months to a year. That can be time consuming and, when it comes to the large barrels, very awkward and difficult. With one bottle of Water Preserver, your water remains crisp and fresh for 5 years lowering the amount of work you need to do.
A lot of people will tell you to just use common household bleach to extend the shelf life of your water storage. However, household bleach is an industrial-grade product that is not tested, approved, or recommended for safe consumption of drinking water. Water Preserver is manufactured to help your water storage with a stabilized and pH-balanced solution that is guaranteed to work.
- Use with tap water to store emergency drinking water for 5 years. To be used with 55 gallon water storage barrel.
- Water Preserver is the first and only product recognized and proven effective for 5-year water storage, registered and licensed by federal and state EPA.
- Water Preserver was scientifically tested for 10 years to ensure its potency for 5 year storage.
- Guaranteed 100% effective.
- Water Preserver is a proprietary formula of stabilized, ph-balanced sodium hypochlorite with highly effective residual action that kills bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus. Accept no substitutes.